The unique design of the FV-1500 Fast Response Frequency to Voltage Converter enables it to make high-resolution measurements of small speed fluctuations or brief transient phenomena with high accuracy. The instrument accepts an input pulse from 0.2 to 320kHz and generates a proportional voltage output in near real-time (within 3.5us). Typical applications include motor startup characterization, motor speed fluctuation measurement, and torsional vibration measurements on engines and other rotating machinery or components.
Features & Functions:
- Very fast response F/V (input period + 3.5us)
- Flexible measurement span (0.2 to 320 kHz, settable with 1Hz resolution)
- 'Zoom' function for high-resolution measurements of running speed, wow & flutter
- Input frequency display
- Analog voltage and current outputs (16-bit D/A)
- Conditioned Pulse Output
- Built-in 12VDC power for sensors, encoders, etc...
- Startup characteristics of engines and motors
- Analysis of speed fluctuations of engines, motors, ABS systems
- Torsional vibration measurements