Miniature Linear Gauge Sensor designed for measuring where space is limited. The ultra compact Baby sensor, the BS series with 94.5 mm in length and 13 mm in thickness is ideal for mounting inside machinery with limited access space. The BS-1210/1310 is designed based on our long-selling previous model the BS-102/112 series, measures dimensions, displacements and travels in high durability, stability and high accuracy.
- High accuracy and stability
- Extremely durable and long life (30 million cycles)
- Protection Class IP-66 (Dust and water protection)
- Miniature, thin body and light-weight construction
- Expanded temperature ranges
- Range 10mm / 0.4"
- Resolution: 0.01mm / 0.0005"
- Response Speed: 36 in/sec
- Measuring Force: 150 gf / 5.3 off
- Stem Diameter: 8mm
- Contact Point Thread: ISO M2.5
- Cable length (attached): 1.9m
- Dimensions: L-3" W-1" H-.5"
- Weight 3.9oz / 110g
- Protection Class: IP-66