This general purpose gauge sensor can maintain high accuracy This high resolution 0.1um gauge sensor can maintain high accuracy while being used in harsh environments. In endurance testing, this model has proven to function beyond 15 million cycles. (Vibration resistance structure, dust-proof, water-proof and oil-proof IP66G)
- Ball spline bearing and development of new optical system achieve both of high resolution and environment resistance.
- Three times of bearing life compared with an existing model. The number of sliding times: 5 million ’vs. 15 million
- Dust-proof, water-proof and oil-proof performances are superior to an existing model. Protection class: IP64 ’ IP66G
- Vibration/shock resistant performances are doubled compared with an existing model. Vibration resistance: 98 m/s2 ’196 m/s2 Shock resistance: 980 m/s2 ’1960 m/s2
- Detected signal can be obtained as square wave (line driver output) to connect PLC directly.
- Range: 13mm / 0.5"
- Resolution: 0.0001mm / 0.000005"
- Response Speed: 47.2 in/sec, 1.2 m/sec
- Measuring Force: 234 gf / 8.2 ozf
- Stem Diameter: 15mm
- Contact Point Thread: ISO M2.5
- Cable Length (attached) 4.9 meter
- Dimensions: L-5.7" W-1.3" TH-0.8"
- Weight: 12.3 oz / 350 g
- Protection Class: IP-66G