Svantek SV 211Environmental Noise Monitoring Station
The SV 211 is a weather protected, portable environmental sound monitoring station dedicated for periodical measurements.
The major applications of this system are: periodical on-line noise monitoring, building construction site monitoring, acoustic map making, verification of the noise barrier efficiency .
SV 211 is compatible with SVAN 95x instruments. The sound meter or analyzer is installed inside a waterproof case which is also equipped with a battery and controller. Controller ensures the correct work of complete system.
SA 203 outdoor windscreen protects the microphone and preamplifier from the weather conditions. This set is easy to install on a SA 206 mast with adjusted height. We also provide guylines (set of ropes) to prevent the mast from movement.
Station can be optionally delivered with GPRS modem and SvanPC+_RC (remote communication). This solution provides its users a remote control over the monitoring system allowing the on-line data acquisition and visualization.
As an accomplishment of SV 211 we also offer the SV 205 weather monitoring module which measures temperature, ambient pressure, humidity, wind speed and direction distribution.
Thanks to this special design system can be used for community noise monitoring or airport noise monitoring without any hardware modifications.
SV 211 is powered either from internal rechargeable battery or external DC power source (including solar panel). All connectors together with DC input are waterproof however the charger is dedicated for indoor use only.
- Environmental (Airport, City, and Industrial) periodical noise monitoring terminal
- Weather protected, designed for the outdoor use in all climatic environments
- On-line noise monitoring & wireless data transfer thanks to SV 202M GPRS/GSM modem for the internet connection and SvanPC+_RC software (option)
- Dedicated for sound meters/analyzers: SVAN 955, SVAN 957 or SVAN 959
- Real-time 1/1 & 1/3 octave analysis (option)
- Dynamic range up to 110 dB
- Advanced data logger including spectra logging
- Time-domain signal recording (option)
- USB memory stick providing almost unlimited logging capability
- Advanced trigger and alarm functions
- Internal controller providing additional interfaces, system check, fan and heater thermostatically controlled (option)
- Powered from internal rechargeable battery 33 Ah (indoor charger included) or external DC current source
- Solar panel powering (option)
- SV 205 weather conditions monitoring module including both wind speed and direction data (option)
- Acoustic map preparation and verification
- Noise-barrier effectiveness verification
- Easy data download, visualisation and transfer to spreadsheet with SvanPC+ softwareparallel independent profiles