The dual-channel SV 102A is a Type 1 instrument presenting completely new approach to occupational health and safety acoustic monitoring task. This dosimeter can be also used as a dual-channel Type 1 sound level meter and real-time 1/1 or 1/3 octave analyzer.
Octave analysis, providing direct data for the design of the ear-protectors, together with Audio Events Recording (AER) function show the new reference standard on acoustic dose measurement field. The binaural dose measurement and octave analysis are simultaneously performed by this compact-size instrument. Three acoustic profiles per channel allow parallel measurements with independently defined filters and RMS detector time constants. Advanced time-history logging in each profile, together with spectra saving and Audio Events Recording provide a complete information about the measured signal. Data is stored in non-volatile 64 MB internal memory and can be easily downloaded to any PC using USB interface and SvanPC+ software.
Dosimeter is offered with one or two dedicated measurement sets: SV 15 preamplifier with an automatic calibration function (TEDS) and prepolarized microphone. Calibration by measurement can be easily performed by direct usage of common acoustic calibrators.
The small and compact SV 15 preamplifier together with special mounting clip and dedicated headband enables an easy attachment of the microphone in extremely short distance tot human ears.
SV 102A is also able to perform the measurement inside human ear - with the usage of SV 25S - smart microphone with an automatic calibration function (TEDS). The SV 102A together with SV 25S are designed for individual real-world test of the earmuffs noise reduction ratio in means of MIRE technique (Microphone-In-Real-Ear)-measurements under headphones or earmuffs. With a special adapter, SV 25S can be also calibrated with commonly available 1/2" acoustic calibrators.
- Dual-channel Sound Level Meter conforming to Type 1: IEC 61672
- Type 1, prepolarized 1/2" microphone
- Dual channel 1/1 octave analysis
- Dual channel 1/3 octave analysis
- Single measurement range
- Measurement range 45 dBA RMS - 141 dBA Peak
- MIRE measurement technique with SV 25S
- Individual evaluation of the HPDs attenuation in real-world
- Three parallel independent profiles
- Advanced data logger, up to 12 results per channel logged simultaneously including spectral analysis
- Automatic calibration thanks to the TEDS technology
- Built-in non-volatile memory up to 64 MB
- USB 1.1 interface
- Large LCD with backlight
- Integration time programmable up to 24 h
- Power supply by two AA rechargeable or standard batteries
- Operational time > 24 h
- Extremely compact, light weight (260 grams with batteries) and robust case