The SeeSV-S205 real-time sound camera implements FPGA-based high-speed beamforming technology to pinpoint the location of noise sources. The camera helps you visualize the location of noise sources by overlaying a sound intensity color contour map on HD video images which can be recorded at 25 frames per second. The camera was developed to support the most demanding of noise source identification challenges--moving and transient noise sources. One of the most significant applications for this product is for Buzz, Squeak, and Rattle (BSR) noise source detection as well as Noise, Vibration, and Harshness (NVH) source visualization. The portable size and weight (1.6kg) of the SeeSV-S205 sound camera makes it possible to make measurements inside of passenger compartments and other space constrained areas where noise source identification is important. The ergonomic hardware design is complemented by software that is equally well designed and straightforward to use by people of all skill levels.
The SeeSV-S205 sound camera enables a new range of noise source identification applications to be addressed due to its unique combination of portability, usability, and affordability. Contact us to discuss your noise source identification needs.
- Innovative Unique Design - Winner of a Red Dot 2013 design award
- High sensitivity digital MEMS microphone array (30 sensors)
- High-resolution optical camera
- FPGA-based Real-Time Analysis
- Lightweight and highly portable, 1.6kg (3.52 lbs)
- Real-time sound imaging
- High-speed image update at 25 FPS
- Impulsive noise detection
- Optimized for highly transient noise
- Auto image ranging function
- ACI & WAV file export and replay
- Real-time frequency adjustment (bandpass)
- Real-time distance adjustment
- Linear/exponential image averaging
- Effective post-processing
- Playback recorded measurements at full- or fractional-speed to aid analysis
SeeSV-S205 Kit from Fox River Systems includes:
- SeeSV-S205 Camera Array
- Ethernet hub for providing Power Over Ethernet to the SeeSV-S205 camera
- Ethernet hub power sources included: 120VAC to 12VDC power supply
- SeeSV-S205 software for image display and recording
OPTIONAL SOFTWARE: Post Processing Software
The new software enables camera settings to be adjusted during playback similar to what is possible during recording. This means that noise sources can now be analyzed during the initial measurement and re-analyzed during playback with different settings thus allowing identification of multiple noise sources with different frequency, amplitude, and duration characteristics.
NOTE: PC/laptop with MS Windows is not included in the purchase price. Contact us for a quote which includes a pre-integrated PC/laptop computer to your specifications.