LV-7000 series detects speed, fluctuating speed, distance, length of moving or rotating objects by non-contact detection with high sensitivity and high response. You can install the LV-7000 and make in-place measurements with accurate, non-contact laser detection.
The LV-7000 series enables evaluation of product features and helps to understand the phenomena more accurately. With 2 LV-7000 systems, it's possible to make differential speed measurements such as useful in torsional vibration measurements.
The LV-7000 has several output signals including a voltage signal that's proportional to the measured velocity.
High sensitivity detection, safety Class 2 laser products
- "Laser Safety Class 2" does not need safety requirement for detection such as laser protection glass, laser control regions/controller.
- Original optical system and demodulating circuit allow high sensitivity detection. Available to measure wide variety of targets
- Easy, quick positioning and checking with red visible light.
Non-contact detection, No-load measurement
- High spatial resolution with small laser-spot. Enables measurement of thin/tiny target including slender thread and narrow parts.
- Not necessary to worry about defects such as scratch, wrinkle, or transformation.
- Hardly affected by flipping, shaking, or eccentricity. Slip or friction is not generated.
- Enables speed measurement and length measurement in vertical driving, negative gradient driving, which are difficult to detect by contact-type detector.
- Expansion speed/direction measurement of extensible materials including rubber, resin, and clothe.
Simple operation but high function
- Indicator on a compact sensor allows you to check the target and operating condition at the same time.
- High speed response of 800 m/s2. Steep start and stop from zero speed are able to be detected.
- Able to be performed difference measurement between two points by setting two speedometers
- High resolution detection even though the tiny speed by high resolution range.
- Easy to see numerical values by large LED display and stand jigs.
- Simple and speedy operation with large function button. Current setting conditions are clear at a glance.
- Selectable output signal format from analog, digital, and phase difference depending on the usage.
BROCHURE: LV-7000 Data Sheet