The HT-4200 is a compact, non-contact type handheld digital tachometer.
The use of FFT (Fast Fourier Transform) technology enables the FT-7200 to perform frequency analysis of rotation speed by using change of signal in sound, vibration or magnetic flux from rotating machines such as a motor or the like. Selection from 5 kinds of measurement modes allows it to calculate and display rotation speed of any complex waveform signals from a sound level meter or an accelerometer accurately by extracting the exact frequency component. The FT-7200 enables non-contact measurement of rotation speed by sound or vibration from a measurement object with inaccessible rotating shaft such as a built-in motor in a product, which disabled using conventional tachometers. No need for affixing a reflection mark or modification to a rotating shaft of a measurement object. Also the use of new algorithm allows calculation and displaying with high follow-up performance, even a sudden change of rotation speed in rising/falling edge of a motor or accelerated/decelerated engine rotation, which has been disabled with conventional models. The FT-7200 is a battery-operated and easy to carry handheld tachometer facilitating on-site measurement. The FT-7200 can be used with various optional detectors by Ono Sokki; microphone and sound level meter, accelerometer and engine vibration detector, ignition pulse detector and so on. In addition, the FT-0801 cigarette lighter socket sensor is available for detecting voltage output from power outlet in vehicle. Selectable from wide range of detectors depending on your requirements.
- The 5-digit display enables wide-ranging measurement from 4 r/min (when multiple reflective marks are used) to 50,000 r/min (when single reflective mark is used).
- Features a large-size display (10.5 mm character height) is incorporated into the compact, lightweight device.
- Built-in convenient memory function for easy confirmation of the measured results
- Even shiny shafts can be measured by using the reflective marks provided with the device and offered as a separately sold accessory
- The latest measurement value continues to be displayed for approximately 30 seconds even after the power has been switched off
- Battery replacement time indicator is provided
BROCHURE: HT-4200 Handheld Contact Type Tachometer
Accessories (Sold Separately):
- KS-100 Circumferential ring (mm/s) - diameter: 19.1 mm, peripheral length: 60 mm, width: 3.4 mm
- KS-200 Circumferential ring (m/min) - diameter: 31.8 mm, peripheral length: 100 mm, width: 4 mm
- KS-300 Rotating contact tip (for rotation measurement)
- KS-700 Extension shaft for KS-300 - length: 40 mm
- HT-011 Reflective marks (for non-contact-type measurement) - The recurrent reflectors incorporated in the reflective marks make them optimal for use with the HT-4200 and HT-500 tachometer models. (12 mm x 12 mm, 25 marks per sheet; 10 sheets per pack)
- HT-0300 Carrying case for HT-3200
- HT-0400 Carrying case for HT-4200
- HT-0003 Carrying case for HT-4200 (soft case type)