The DG-5100 is a flexible display in which you may add and interchange functions. The DG-5100 is a high-resolution gauge counter having integrated structure. This counter achieves input frequency at 3 MHz which is high speed of ten times compared to conventional counter. The DG-5100 provides various calculation functions as standard such as condition memory, range (MAX value - MIN value) display, and offset value setting. Up to three optional cards can be installed in combination to add following five functions. 1. Analog output ( DG-0530 ) 2. BCD output ( DG-0522 ) 3. Comparator function ( TM-0340 ) 4. RS-232C output ( TM-0350 ) 5. DC power supply function ( TM-0301 )
- The required functions can be assembled by selecting and installing optional boards on rear panel such as BCD output, analog output and comparator output.
- Engish / Metric switchable display
- Compatible with all past (1978) to present Ono Sokki Gage Sensors.
- Resolutions : 0.0004 in, 0.00004 in, 0.000004 in, 0.01mm, 0.001mm, 0.0001mm
- Range: 0 to ±9.99999" / ±99.9999" / 0 to / 0 to ±99.9999 / 0 to ±999.999/ 0 to ±9999.99 mm
- Output: interchangeable function boards; comparator, RS-232C, Analog and BCD Output
- Display: Fluorescent display tube, 7 digits
- Operating Temperature: 32 to +122°F / 0 to +50 °C
- Weight: Approximately 370g
- Dimensions: 96mm(W) x 48mm(H) x 148mm(D)